Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jan 15: Make a Wish

Make a Wish

Make a Wish by bunni711 on polyvore.com

I made the artwork above today.  I'm pretty happy with it and decided to post it before some of the stuff I made before.  I am so ridiculously tired!  It's been one of those days.  : P

So, the cell company never called me back.  I'm going to have to call them yet again.  I am beyond over this whole deal.  Ugh!

I'm back at Jamie's.  We watched the Golden Globes and Ricky Gervais was awkward.  I think he's funny, but I think he rubs people the wrong way sometimes.  It was pretty boring, though.

I haven't read much today because I've just been out of it and I've been hanging out with James.  I made a couple of things on Polyvore - actually both were elephant themed.  I made another one, but didn't publish it yet.  I'm not sure if I'm happy with it.

My refund finally came through for that book.  Now I can order another one, but I'm not sure where to order it from.  Some of the sites that have the book for cheap have pretty bad online reviews, and the more reputable ones are more expensive.  Plus, I left my wallet in my mom's purse the other day and realized it after she had already left for work today.  Silly me...

Well, I think that's about it.  I'm not looking forward to calling the cell place again.  I'm pretty put off by the whole deal.  Anywho, at least I don't have any homework due in the immediate future and I can (try to) relax a little.

Love,
Christen

No comments: