Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jan 14: Contest Submission

American Idol Audition

American Idol Audition by bunni711 featuring via spiga coats

So, I submitted the artwork above for a competition on Polyvore today.  The contest is for the best outfit to wear to an American Idol audition.  I really like it, so we'll have to see how it does!

I have been very fuzzy and tired today.  I spent a lot of time worrying about getting my homework done but not really wanting to do it/ feeling like doing it.  Well, I actually just finished it, so I'm feeling really good now that it's out of the way.  I really have to work on this homework anxiety thing.

Other than all that, I did make a few more pieces of Polyvore art today.  You shall see more in upcoming days.  I may end up with a backlog of these if I keep making so many of them. I made a cute cupcake themed one, and one about what a puppy dreams of.  They are both really cute.  I also got a like on my Birdies in a Tree artwork, but I don't think that one's up on the blog yet.  Well, you'll just have to wait for it, then!

I didn't do much else besides play around on Polyvore and read today.  My nephew is over for the weekend again.  Teddy has taken to jumping up and down all the time now.  We have to grab him really quick before he goes for it (with little or no notice), and it doesn't always work out.  Confound that dog!  But dang, that dog is so adorable!  You can't help but love him.  <3

Well, I think that's it.  I didn't have time to watch the first episode of Face Off season two, although I may stay up.  I probably shouldn't since I've been so tired all day, but we'll see.  I had to watch a video for my homework assignment (the one I just finished), and it was a bit confusing and also narrated by a British man, which didn't help.  I think I wrote a good paper on it, though.  We'll see how nitpicky my teachers turn out to be.  Anywho, gotta go call James back before bed.

Love,
Christen

No comments: