Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 10: Dilemma

Day to Night: Gray, Pink, Purple

Day to Night: Gray, Pink, Purple by bunni711 featuring stone jewelry

Incubus (IN-kyuh-buhs) n. - something that weighs upon or oppresses one like a nightmare [dictionary.com]; a cause of distress or anxiety [Google Dictionary]

I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that we had Burger King for dinner last night.  I had one of the BBQ Toppers wth onion rings on it and it was pretty good.

Anywho, I wanted to get up earlier today but ended up falling back asleep.  I didn't do too much in the morning besides hang out with James.  We had lunchables for lunch (pepperoni pizza).  I worked on my crochet project some more while James played video games.  I also went on Pinterest for a while.  Later on I had some Krave cereal because I was still hungry from lunch.  I sat in Jamie's room thinking I was hungry for a long time before I actually got up.  I was so tired!  I took a nap before dinner, which really helped.

We had KFC for dinner, but it made me sick.  It's not so much fun eating such bad stuff, especially two nights in a row.  They always eat out on the weekends here, though.  When I get my own place, I plan on eating a lot better than I do now.  I hope to eat as much unprocessed food as possible.

After dinner, I started working on my paper some more.  James is thinking about dropping the class for a W, and now I am undecided about what to do.  I feel like I made a mistake not dropping the class before, but I've already put a lot into the class at this point.  It's about half over.  Now we have this huge paper due and it's driving me nuts.  After this, there isn't another huge paper and there will hopefully be less stress involved.  On the other hand, though, the class is causing me so much anxiety that I'm not sure it's good for me.  But, if I take it later I have to pay extra (than I had planned), and I might get stuck with a class that is just as terrible.  Then, I'll have to do another semester of this.  I'm torn.  I really don't know what to do.  Meanwhile, I still have to work on this paper and get it done in 3 more days.  I'm kind of freaking.

James and I watched Game Change on HBO tonight.  It was interesting.  I never liked Sarah Palin, but it was interesting to get another perspective on the campaign.  Who knows how much drama was added.  I'm just glad they didn't win.

Ugh!  I'm so stressed out right now.  This paper is driving me up the wall.  It's proving to be a horrible incubus.  I can't wait until I'm done with it.  I'm worried about what kind of grade I'll get, but all I can do is write the best paper I can.  I still have no idea what to do my graphics on.  I almost feel like I don't know how to write a paper anymore.  And it's all I can think about.  I just hope I can pull this out.

Love,
Christen

No comments: