Saturday, February 4, 2012

Feb 3 & 4: Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Wonderful Wizard of Oz Reimagined

Wonderful Wizard of Oz Reimagined by bunni711 featuring lace tights

Feb 3: Today has been a long day.  I have so much work to do, it isn't funny.  Plus, I have to have it done tomorrow because Jamie's parents are having a Super Bowl party Sunday.  I finished up the labs for networking, but still have to do JavaScript homework, finish up a homepage for multimedia, take a quiz, and write a short paper (both for networking).

I've been really tired all day and had some random aches and pains.  James and I spent some time together and I worked on my website.  I think my favorite part is working with the graphics.  I like coding, but I really like being creative with the site, too.  We had Subway for dinner and I got a Subway melt, which was delicious.  I also got to read some more of Water for Elephants, which is pretty good so far.  I like the writing style a lot.  I probably won't have a lot of time to read anytime soon with all this homework.  Plus, I don't get a break because I also have to write a paper for technical writing that's due Thursday.  So much work!

Feb 4:  Jamie's birthday is next week and I have a little surprise for him.  Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off.  Sorry there aren't any pics of my hair yet, but I've just got so much work that I don't have any time.  I've been working all day again and got everything done (yay!)  I found out that the JavaScript homework isn't due until next week, which is a huge relief.  I was having a lot of trouble with it.  Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out before it's due.  The only thing I haven't turned in yet is my web page because the teacher wants it submitted in a certain way which I don't understand.  I posted on the class discussion about it, though, so hopefully I'll get an answer before tomorrow.  Otherwise, I'll probably just zip it and explain that I didn't understand her directions.  I'm really happy with my web page.  It's so cute!  We're allowed to do a "service learning project" for this class, and one of our options is redesigning a website for a local business - either Geauga Vision or West Channel Yacht Club.  I chose the latter one.  Maybe I'll post a screen shot or something; we'll see.

I've been super tired again today.  I'm pretty darn sick of being tired all the time.  I wonder if the stress has anything to do with it.  I took a pretty long nap between school work and I feel a bit better.  The important thing is that I got everything done.  I made the Wizard of Oz artwork a little bit ago after I discovered that my JavaScript homework wasn't due tomorrow.  I'm pretty happy with it.  I'm glad I was able to find the little fur hat and crown for the lionness, and I like the little axe earrings for the tin woman, too.  I'm hoping to go read a little before bed.  I guess I'm excited for the party tomorrow, but I usually don't like being around a lot of people for an extended period of time.  That's just my preference.  There will be lots of good food, though, and hopefully James and I will have fun.

I think that's about it!  Have a nice night!

Love,
Christen

No comments: