Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feb 22: A Bit of a Grump

What to Wear: Meeting The Bachelor

What to Wear: Meeting The Bachelor by bunni711 featuring wedding dresses

Today I woke up in a bad mood.  I had a rough night and was really tired this morning.  Everyone at home was grumpy, which didn't make it better.  I spent most of the morning reading my book.  I'm close to the end, which is kind of sad because I really like it.  I got on Polyvore later and made this outfit and another one.  I'm doing a series of What to Wear sets that give a situation and (obviously) what to wear for it.

Later, I came out and watched some tv and cuddled Teddy on the couch.  I was pretty sleepy but actually didn't take a nap today.  I didn't take one yesterday, either, but I really felt it then.  Later on, I started on my labs and got through all of the last chapter.  Now I'm all done with labs, hooray!  I kind of liked doing them, though.  Don't tell anyone.  I was, nonetheless, practically falling asleep during them.

We had my favorite meal for dinner tonight: Chicken Noodle Casserole.  I love that stuff.  I could eat it all the time.  I caught the new episode of Face Off and worked on my multimedia homework.  I changed the links on the site so now they are a lot easier to read and go better with the look of the rest of the site.  I also started on the video for this week's homework.  I'm doing a slideshow of the pictures they have on the "tour" page of the yacht club's current site (that's the site I'm working on).  It looks really cool so far, but I'm going to have to work on it some more tomorrow.  I'm not sure what else to put on that page, but I may do a gallery of pictures for people who can't watch the video.  I also want to have a little bit of text or at least a title.

Well, I'm ready for bed, plus I want to read some more before I go to sleep.  Also, I'm going to go try the sock bun curls again.  I might post the directions I did for my technical writing class on how to do sock bun curls.  It might be helpful since some of the other instructions online can be confusing.  Probably the best way to learn how to do them is through a video (this is the one I used).  Just be warned that I did not listen to the video with sound, so I don't know what she sounds like or if her spoken directions are easy to follow/confusing.  But I did learn how to do the sock bun curls without the sound, so it shouldn't be bad.  One of her commenters did say she sounds funny, though.  I wouldn't know, but you've been warned.

Off to bed, then!

Love,
Christen

No comments: