Monday, February 20, 2012

Feb 20: Missing Them

Washington Post Style Search: Rooney Mara

Washington Post Style Search: Rooney Mara by bunni711 featuring silver earrings

Today I actually got up pretty early and wasn't too tired.  That doesn't happen much these days.  James and I watched Captain America while we ate lunch.  I thought it was alright, but I didn't really like it that much.  I thought the movie looked like it was thrown together a bit.  I also fell asleep during an important part of it... whoops.  I hope The Avengers is going to live up to all the hype it's getting.  I mean, they made at least 5 movies in anticipation of it.  (The Hulk, Iron Man (2 of those), Thor, Captain America)

I have a bunch to do this week, including the last set of labs for my networking class, two quizzes, and a paper, plus a JavaScript project and something for multimedia (I think I have to make a video for the site I made in the last project).  I also have to get going on my proposal paper, but at least I have an idea for it.  I might write it about my online crochet business (proposing the website & business, that is).  James has some catching up to do still, and he needs my computer to do his networking labs (they won't run on his Mac).  That means I need to get as much done as possible while I'm home.

I took a long nap after I read some.  My book is getting really good.  I had a hard time waking up from my nap, though, and we left pretty much right after that.

James and I headed over to my house today and picked up some polar pops again.  I love drinking pop, but for some reason those things make me sick sometimes.  It's weird because I drink pop all the time and it never bothers me - it only bothers me from Circle K.  Jamie also bought some candy bars, including a Reese's chocolate bar which was soooo good.  When my mom got home from work, I showed off my new shoes to my parents, complete with the black and red laces that Jamie also got me (I may not have mentioned those yesterday, but they're in the pictures).

I'm missing James a lot.  We had a really nice day yesterday and I just want to spend more time with him.  Why wouldn't I want to spend all my time with my best friend?  I guess I can't really wait until we get our own place.  I'd love to be able to be with him every day.

We got to watch House since my dad's political show wasn't on (probably because of Presidents' Day).  I have a lot of shows to catch up on while I'm here, too.  I guess I'm going to be busy with homework and everything, even though I'd really just like to relax.  It's nothing too stressful, though.

Teddy is snoozing on the bed next to me as I write this.  I miss him when I'm at James' house and James when I'm at home.  I wish I could have them both with me all the time.  Teddy looks so cute sleeping there, all curled up on my blankets.  I'm gonna go read some before bed and cuddle my little doggy.

Love,
Christen

No comments: