Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jan 10: Having Fun with Fashion

Colorful Accessories with Neutral Clothes

Colorful Accessories with Neutral Clothes by bunni711 featuring antique jewelry

This is a fun little fashion board I did on a new site I found called Polyvore.  I think I spent way too much time on it, but at least it was fun and relaxing!

I've had an interesting day today.  *sigh*  I found out that one of my books was cancelled because the site was out of stock.  I can't imagine why they wouldn't tell me that BEFORE I ordered it and paid for it.  I'm worried that I won't get the refund back, order a new book, and get it shipped out before my homework is due for that class on the 15th.  I e-mailed my prof about it, though, so hopefully it will work out and she'll let me turn it in late.

I woke up in a bad mood today.  I'm having a lot of trouble getting my sleep schedule right and I'm just tired all the time.  Ugh.  Other than that, I called my cell company again and was able to get my minutes.  I awkwardly mentioned the "compensation" I was promised but the lady (a dif one from yesterday) said she didn't know anything about it and couldn't do anything.  At least I tried, though.

I'm almost done with Persuasion - last chapter.  I'm going to read Wicked next.  I know it's been very popular in recent years, especially the play (or musical?), so I am excited to check it out.  I think after that I will read 1Q84 - hopefully it will still be at my library!

I spent ridiculous amounts of time today on Etsy, pinning stuff onto my Pinterest boards.  It was a lot of fun, though.  I hardly ever let myself actually relax, so I think all the weird messing around online was actually good for me.  Nothing much else happened except that Jamie's parents brought back pizza, which was a really nice surprise for a weekday.  Now I should really get on that homework calendar, but I think I'll go finish my book first : )

Love,
Christen

No comments: