Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's on the Way!

I found out yesterday that my new laptop has already shipped.  It's actually coming in from Shanghai, so hopefully it won't be stuck in customs for a long time.  The estimated ship date is June 2nd - next Thursday.  Needless to say, I'm really excited about it.  Unfortunately for my boyfriend James, I had been complaining about it quite a bit since I ordered it last week.  I can't help it; three weeks is a long time to wait!  Luckily, though, I only have to wait about four more days!!

Other than that, we went to Geneva on the Lake today.  I wrote a little about on the Design Destination blog.  We mostly walked around and looked inside all of the cool shops.  They had some pretty amazing stuff there.  We also got some amazingly good cherry maple smoked turkey jerky and Dairy Queen.  YUM!

I'll let you know when my computer gets here!  Here's looking forward to my first post on the new laptop!!

No comments: