Sunday, May 22, 2011

Computer Update

I ordered my new laptop last Wednesday!  It should be built by June 3, and then I have about another week until I get it.  I seriously cannot wait!  I've been checking on it pretty much every day...  Anyway, I'll let you know which one I chose... *drumroll*

Sooo... I got the quad!  Yes, I'm very excited about it.  I did A LOT of research before I made my decision, and I finally decided after consulting a computer genius friend.  I had actually given up on the mac and was trying to decide between the quad and a similar dual core model, but in the end the quad was a better deal.

Well, you've already got the specs, except I did decide on the better graphics card and the larger-capacity battery.  I wasn't able to get the LightScribe feature, however, but the good news is that I was able to get it in steel grey instead of dark umber (brown is not exactly what I imagined for my new computer).  So anywho, I really just want to post the picture of it online for you to see in the new color.  I'm so excited!


Oh, it's so beautiful!  And I almost forgot, if you are in the market for a new computer, I learned something VERY handy.  Search google for coupons before you order your computer.  I actually saved 30% on my laptop!

Other than that, please please please check out my new blog Design Destination.  I'm going to post a link for it on this blog soon.  I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts:  it's going to be all about design ideas and will maybe include some clothing, accessories, and other fabulous things like that.  My latest blog post was about Lady Sanctuaries - man caves for ladies.  Please check it out!!

No comments: